Monday, January 08, 2007

Cindy Daugherty - "Yeah God!"

Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 1:00 PM (7:00 PM Senegal Time)

Dear Ones… as usual I am writing this thru tears of joy and humility. We are all well…have had the most amazing two days. For the life of me I don’t know why God has chosen me to be blessed in such a way.

Yesterday were had the most awesome privilege of having church w/Obabasa…we even had communion at the end of the service. Rick and Sandee…I want you to know that I cried tears of humility because all I could think of was how much your hearts would have been moved if you were here. It is because of your faithfulness and obedience that I was able to experience such a blessing. I will NEVER take that for granted!!!

I will have to save details for later.

Today we went to the Head of State in Sediou, the Dr in Sediou, the military (for protection per instruction of Head of State) , the clinic in Sansamba, and the 2nd to Head of State in Marsausum( to deliver official papers). All granted permission and gratefulness for the medical mission. YEAH GOD!!!!! Once again, details will have to come later. We will have several things to follow up in November.

Please continue to pray…especially as in Colossians 4:2-6 for students “to be watchful”.

I love all of you very much and can’t wait to be able to share w/you. We feel your prayers…so many things we continue to correlate time and happenings w/prayer time at church. May God bless you all and I love you, Cindy

Words in italics are mine - added for clarity

No comments:

Post a Comment