This morning has been restful and no one was in a big hurry. Dr Soh had called yesterday and again this mrning to inform me the journalsthat we had ordered for him in Jan had not come in. He had e-mailed the "wrong Cindy" so I was to e-mail him my contact info when I went to the cyber cafe. He called again this morning to make sure that I would do that and to inform me of who he had e-mailed by mistake. When I got off the phone I prayed that God would help us locate the 3 missing journals.
About an hour after he called we were just walking out the door to go the cafe. The phone rang and it was Dr Soh. He asked "what have you done since I spoke with you earlier this morning"? Of course I said "nothing" since I hadn't been to cafe yet. He replied "did you pray?" and I said "of course I did, why?" He informed me that he just went to the post office and found his 3 journals there waiting for him! Yeah God!!! The power of prayer!!!
Speaking on the power of prayer...please pray for Moussa and his mother. He received word last night that she was taken to the hospital and it sounds like she possibly had a stroke. Pray that once again God will reveal himself to Moussa through answered prayer.
Well, gotta run...lots to do today!
Thank-you so much for all of your support!
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment