What a day of joy and thanksgiving this has been! My day of travel could not have gone any better and the thought of how God has orchestrated me being here is just overwhelming.
I wish all of you could have experienced the hugs and many expressions of heart felt gratitude that I received when I first saw Angelique! I think the smile on her face says it all! Anastasia is doing great. She was sleeping quite a bit but there were moments that she did open her eyes and it appeared that she was following me. Of course it is still very early after surgery and will take some time to know the full results. We are to see Dr. Devoe on Friday and Dr. Ndyiae on Tuesday. Please pray for continual healing and against any infection.
Tomorrow the only thing planned is a few business things in Quakam. I am hoping to do some prayer walking and follow-up in Grand Yoff.
Joseph sends his greetings to all. There have been so many inquiries regarding previous team members...please know that you are all missed!
This will be brief tonight, as my eyes are crossing while I type. I don't think I will have any trouble sleeping.
Blessings to all...Cindy
"Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song." Psalm 95:2
I may not have a voice but I cont to sing HIS praise!!

You look wonderful. I wish I could be with you. Anastasia looks beautiful. Tell Joseph I miss all of them, too. God's blessings to you all.
ReplyDeleteYou look great. I wish I could be there with you. Anastasia looks wonderful. Tell Joseph I miss them all, too. God's blessings to all.
ReplyDeleteCindy,
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful. Trusting God for complete healing of her and her family. So thankful you are able to be there with them. God is good!