Sebastian, Joseph, and Antionne
God is faithful!!! Thank-you prayer warriors for interceding. The guys (Jefferson, Pastor Sam, Pastor N'gor, Pastor Funk, and Joseph) arrived in Sedhiou around 10pm their time. They ended up having to wait 3+ hours at the ferry. One of the main concerns was the possibility of roads blocks and them not being able to travel on to Sedhiou. But, just as we had prayed, HE parted the Red Sea, okay...Gambia River. ; ) Sam reported that they did come up to a few road blocks but they just waved them on through! Thank-you, Lord for being their front and rear guard!
They are all very tired but feeling well. Please pray for much needed rest tonight. Right as they arrived at the house the electricity went off! WA-WA!!! (West Africa wins again! grinning) I guess Buddy is getting his initiation right from the start!
As always time is so limited while you are there. They will hit the "dirt" running. I'm not sure the tentative schedule for tomorrow but as they prepare to do leadership training I would ask you to pray specifically for the African leaders by name. Pray that they will have clear understanding of HIS truths and that the ones teaching will be sensitive to their needs.
For His Kingdom,
Cindy
"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8

No comments:
Post a Comment