What a ride!!! I don't even know where to start! in ways it seems like we left Neosho years ago and in other ways I can't believe it's Wednesday!!! So little time left!
We have faced many challenges this trip...snow delays, rerouting through Paris, lost luggage, multiple check points, road closures, malfunctioning batteries on phones, and my computer crashed. With all of these events occuring before starting the clinic, I knew Kingdom advancement was on the horizon. Monday, we had one gentleman who committed his life to JC and then the chief privately acknowledged that he knew J was the true way. (|This is a HGE step!) Tuesday, we had two who committed their lives to JC. YEAH God!
He also had a plan for Larry and Kelly to assist one of our female M's to travel down South with her infant child. We serve a sovereign God! HE knows best! HE has a "Master " plan! ...and HE knows our needs better than we do.
I'm rushed this morning but wanted to let everyone know the clinic is going extremely well. I'm so proud of our team. They are GREAT!!! Kindra, we're so glad you had time to stop by ! ; )
Families, we miss and love you deeply.
Love
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment