Cindy called and said the team got into Dakar, albeit late. Because they got on the road so late they are staying the night at a motel in Koalack.
They expect to get on the road early in the morning and visit Bobo in Sansamba and show the Jesus film tomorrow.
Please pray for team member Karen Stoner (Christ Church Oronogo) as she has been suffering from a very bad headache.
Will report more when we hear more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love you Alicia Mae! I'm so proud of all that God is doing in your life!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a blessing in so many people's life and I'm SO happy for the places that HE is taking you.
Your amazing!
You all are in my prayer's!!
XOXO!
Kim
I hope that you feel better mom, we're all praying for you and the others. God bless. -Jeff,Emily,Dad
ReplyDeletePraise God they made it!!!! Alicia called me at work and I gasped for air when I heard her say "mom" and 2 fellow employees knew right away and said "it's her daughter". Yep they were right. Everyone was fine she said but tired.
ReplyDeleteShe told me I was on speaker phone and I said I didnt care and everyone listening on her end laughed and said they didnt care either. It was sooooo good to hear her voice.
It's amazing as old as she is and in situations like this, so far from home, she's still my little girl.
10 days of prayer are extended towards all of the team and prayers that their work while there will be excepted and carried on after they leave.
I look at the blog site daily anxiously awaiting for new words from Cindy and the team.
I've tried to pass on the blog site to everyone I know.
People at work are praying for the team as well.
I hope that Karens headache has subsided, and that Ronda and Alicia's tummies are better.
I pray God's hedge of protection around everyone and that He will send the Holy Spirit in FULL FORCE to touch the lives of the people you all encounter.
God's love and Blessings to everyone.
Love "mama jama"
Hey Mom i know how headaches go. Dont lose ur focus and ur mission there in africa b/c of little things like not feeling well. Believe me in know. IM praying for u MOM. Love u much
ReplyDelete