Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Arrived safely in Dakar































Hello friends and family. God's once again has brought us safely back to Dakar to the guest house in Grand Yoff. We sing His praises for safe travel, no car problems, and favor given at every border stop.
After having such difficulty w/the blog in Sedhiou, it was medicine to our souls to be able to pull up the blog and see the pictures from the mission banquet. Tears just began to flow when I saw Tom's picture! Oh how I wish he was here to reap the fruits of his labor!!
Gwen and I are doing well. God conts to give us added strength and health for each day. I think we've maxed Joseph out! Teehee!...Scott, you know what I'm talking about!
It's getting late and words just aren't flowing...Kindra, I need you!!! For right now I will try to post a few pictures...I'm sure you'll enjoy that much more...
Tom, Ndaye's new baby...
Loading mattresses at the market...
John Pierre and the Chief of Bloc...
Elizabeth as she served our meal...
road to Bambacounda...
Pastor N'gom and wife, Elizabeth
visiting Nema's village before the J-film
setting up for the Jesus-film @ Kauyan-Mancagne
Let us cont to sing HIS praise!
Cindy
















Love to all...








Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment