Monday, November 10, 2008

First Day of School!

Our God so great, so strong and so mighty. There’s nothing my god cannot do!!!! Dear, dear prayer partners, please know that YOUR prayers are parting the Red Sea, healing the sick, and binding the enemy!!!

Time is limited for now, hopefully I will have a chance to write more tonight.  We could not have asked for a sweeter time at the school in Bambacounda!  We ended the day w/Charles presenting the E-soccer ball to all of the children and aprox 50 adults.   Please pray that the seeds that have been planted will come to full fruition.  

While school was going on Karen and I tending to some health issues.  Charles, Karen , Myself , Joseph, and Pastor N’gom went to the village to pray over a little girl who had been severely burned.  Her name was Rosaand she was about 8 yrs old.   Please pray that God would reveal Himself to this family through our prayers.

I wish I had time to give more details.  We rejoice in the work of our Father’s hands!!

For His Kingdom,

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:11 PM

    Hi team! Love you so much! Sending hugs around your necks. Please know that you are covered in prayer! Praise the LORD!!! You have been obedient to HIS call! HE is doing amazing things!!! I can't wait to hug you when your home....gosh I'm sappy today!
    Prov. 3:3-6 my life verse you know!
    Love,
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete