Today we met with a church group from Birmingham, AL that has been in Senegal for the past 10 days. It was really neat to be with a church group doing the very thing we are trying to do at Ridgecrest. It gave me a vision of our own being here, enjoying fellowship and having a sense of being on the front line of missions, even if it is only for 10 days. The people from HSBC are really jazzed about their experiences this week and their prayer walking and witnessing opportunities in the villages. They will be leaving for home late tomorrow, so be in prayer for them. I attached a photo.
We will be leaving for the airport tomorrow to catch a 10:00am flight to Zigenchor. We will be staying in a hotel tomorrow night before we take a van to Sedhiou, where we will be staying in a guest house there for several days.
I think we have a place where we are going where the missionary has a dial-up connection to the internet. I will contact you that way with the next update. 
I attached a photo of our meal tonight. I had something like
shish-kabob. It was very tasty. I also waited to take my malaria pill during the meal and so far it seems like I am not dizzy like I was yesterday. Keep praying that it has really gone away.
David

No comments:
Post a Comment