The flights went well. I left Tulsa on time and even arrived early in DC. By the time I walked and rode to the next gate, they were calling us to board. So. African strats boarding an hour early. Once all are on board, they leave. However, we had some late arrivals but we left on time. So. African also boards from the back of the plane forward. So I was call soon ... being in the back section.
Jefferson was there to meet me. I did get a couple hours of sleep and shower before starting out. I got the stuff delivered to the Stelzers first thing and then picked up the funds we need. Some those that we will need upon return, I have sorted out and will leave here.
We are excited and ready to get at it. Please do pray for the Guinea Bissau trip ... we hope to enter the country this Thursday. Jefferson understood that the borders had been closed some. The new powers seem to be working for the good of the country. Pray that it will continue.
We will purchase some travel foods, etc before we leave. We have other items to pick up in Zig.
Prayer items:
- That Russell will arrive safely and close to being on time ... so he can get a few hours of sleep.
- Pray that the Dr. will be in his office as promised at 6 a.m. to give Jefferson his rabies shot
- Pray the travels tomorrow:
- For safety in travel
- For the crossing of the Gambia ... the immigrations and customs leaving Senegal, entering the Gambia, leaving the Gambia and entering Senegal
- For the ferry crossing, that it will be quicker than later
- For security in traveling into Zig.
- Pray that the travel time will be used as opportunity to pour into our brothers that which God shares and that we will be willing to receive what He is trying to teach us.
Thank each of you for praying for us. We are excited to see what our Father does ... with us, in us and through us.
In our Majesty's service,
Bro. Sam

No comments:
Post a Comment