Finishing Well Finishing well is always important. I felt that we finished well in Sedhiou today. We did not do everything like we thought that we would. We did see and do a lot of things. It took a little hanging loose! We finished the day here in Tambacounda, which is around the end of the Our hotel is nice for the area but a little expensive. We are going to determine the value of the restaurant. From what we could see of Tambacounda it is a busy African city with a lot of activity at night. I was glad that We left Sedhiou at about 2:30 pm and arrived in Tambacounda about 8. The road was great in some places, missing in a few others. It is about another 7 hours into The half day in Sedhiou was busy. We started packing early. I left and join Pastor at the hospital to take pictures of the arm and hand of Fatu. She is a brave girl. She did not cry but did out some moans which indicate it hurt bad. I finished packing after walking back to the house. Buddy had finished as well. I caught a ride over to the church with the Pastor on his Moped. He did well with the extra weight. After posting the blog and emailing pictures to Cindy, I was able to lead a session on Discipleship. I encouraged them to become Spiritual Fathers who are intentionally working to move their members to higher levels of maturity in Christ. I identified the levels and their characteristics. We looked at what they might say to identify which level they were currently. We had Emmanuel the leader of Bamakounda, Paul the leader at Dialanginkoto, Sebastian who works with Pastor, Antoine, Alfred as well as Pastor and Joseph. I felt that it went well and gave them some insight to their work as leaders. Thank you for praying for us. The Father continues to work things out. Buddy found out that his high school principal is the Superintendent of Dakar Academy. So we will have to get by there Tuesday or Wednesday. Bro. Sam
|
Monday, March 07, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment