


Greetings to all of our friends and families. The time here has been GREAT!!! I don't think it could have gone any better!! Today will be our last day in Sedhiou (I can't believe it!). We are going to the school at Bloc to give them our greetings, some school supplies, and love on the childlren. Even though we are not able to do a full day of lessons, please pray that the love of Christ would flow through us.
Time is short, so I am going to post a few pictures. Please pray as we begin our travel back to Dakar in the morning at 5:30 am.
Pastors Roger and Sam called and they are doing well. They suffered through eating pizza and ice cream last night!!!! They will be going to the airport about 10:00 pm tonight. Please pray for all of their connections and a restful flight.
We love you and cont to sing HIS praises!
Cindy

My computer has been on the blink and I am just now able to check in. It looks like you are on your way home today. The pictures and the stories are wonderful. Sis I am so proud of you and can't wait to talk with you. Many blessing to you all while traveling home and many blessings for the work you all have done. The candle is still lit.
ReplyDelete3rd try - Just now getting to catch up as my puter has been on the blink. It appears you are heading home today. The pictures and the stories are wonderful. Many blessing while you all travel home and many blessings for the love and kindness you have shown. Love you sis and am so proud of you and can't wait to talk with you. The candle is still burning.
ReplyDelete