Thursday, October 29, 2009

English Camp Team...

The Pastoral Team sent me several posts which I backdated to yesterday. Don't miss those!

Scott Tucker and I got the English Camp Team (7 members, 14 carry-ons, 16 pieces of checked baggage) off to NWA this morning. When we arrived at the church at 2am, we had a strong easterly wind which I thought would be difficult to deal with in the van and trailer (especially empty coming back). Praise God, as we left the wind swung around from the south, which gave us a head wind and a tail wind there and back. I was very grateful because after dropping them at the terminal I took the van around to short-term parking and as soon as I pointed it east I had to fight it in the wind. That was pretty much the only time we had to deal with it.

They go Atlanta>New York>Dakar as the other team did. They have a bit of a tight connection at Atlanta, so pray that all goes smoothly. All are in good spirits, except Mark, who is not really cognizant at 2am I found out. They each got several million dollar bill tracts to use on the plane (some said they may try them out in Africa). Pray that the Spirit will give good opportunities for witness.




No comments:

Post a Comment