Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fun @ Kounyan-Mancagne

This morning consisted of some errands and a trip to the market. It was kinda like going to Wal-Mart and seeing everyone you know. Several people from N’gor’s church was there, Angelique and Anastasia were there, and I also saw one of the women from the garden in Bamacounda that I had been wanting to see! It was a sweet time!


We then made our last visit to the Prefect of Diende. This is the Prefecture over Kounyan-Macagne. After a brief visit we were able to go to the school. It was such a great time. Mr Baji is so gracious!!! He asked if I would pray for each class and one specific teach who was getting ready to take a special exam. Talk about some open doors!!! They still have our lessons and crafts hanging from the ceilings and our photos on the bulletin board.

Tomorrow will be a day of making our last minute visits and then Friday morning we will start out about 5:30 to travel back to Dakar. Since electricity has been off all morning, I will try to post this evening and then will make my next post once I arrived in Dakar.

Than-you so much for all of your prayers. God’s peace and mercy has truly been upon me!
Much love,
Cindy

I have some great pictures but am having too much difficulty posting. Hopefully I can post them in Dakar.

No comments:

Post a Comment