Thursday, November 13, 2008

Last Day in Sedhiou

Time has been so limited and today is going to be no different.  God is working in miraculous ways in so many different areas.  We had at least 400 last night at the J-film.  We see changes in Moussa, our driver every day!  This morning our devotion was so sweet.   Please pray specificall for tonight w/Moussa...also for Joseph.  Several things are going on w/Joseph...he under great burden.  The school activities started well this morning went very well yesterday.  so many things to tell...just not enough time.  Our celebration in Bloc is to start at 4:00 today.  Please pray for a sweet time for the team before we leave. 
Blessings to all,
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:21 AM

    Hey Ronda. I just wanted to tell you that all of us miss you very very much and can't wait for you to get home. I hope that everything is going well for you and the rest of the team and that you guys are enjoying yourselves. I know that all of us have been praying for you and everyone else while you guys have been away and will continue to do so until you are home safely. I literally check the website every day so me and Granny can keep up with what is going on and how you guys are doing. Good news is baby Mason still has yet to arrive. But I think that his arrival is going to be sooner than what we all think... The past 3 days have been rough for me. Lets just say lots of pain and very little sleep. But hey... Its all good. :) Granny wanted me to tell you that I am really trying to hold off until you get home and that you are definately going to "owe me big time" after you get home! ;) We all love and miss you very much! We can't wait for you to get home!!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete