Hello all,
It is Thursday morning. The guys are back on the streets seeking opportunities to story and talk with the Mandyak. We have been very well received. There is much religion, but observably little real understanding of what it means to follow J. Pray that we will hear clearly from the Spirit as to what to say and when. I do have a copy of the J film in Mandyak. I do have the cassette tape recording of Luke. I hope to bring back a computer file of Luke text. Then we might be able to do some language study from Luke. That is my thought. The ladies are going to be with some of the Ms today. Tomorrow is when they go to the retreat. Thanks for talking to dad for us. Keep it up. Many things are happening in the lives of our team. He is speaking clearly. The electric continues to go off and on here. So it is off right now. This will be saved in my computer until I can send it later. Let me give you some names to talk to dad about: Tony, Martine, Elise, Jon, Marcell and Joshua. These are individuals we have had opportunity to talk to. Thank you for your faithfulness.
Rick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment